and Regulatory Assistance
Meeting Federal and state requirements
to get products to market
- The Summary
- We provide expertise in consumer product market trends and regulations, counseling our client on ways to adapt product formulations to meet Federal and state requirements, in support of a nationwide product launch.
- The Client
- An international consumer product manufacturing and distribution company
- The Rundown
- Delivered market-focused product research and regulatory screening and analysis for a Japanese consumer products company seeking to import cleaning products into the US for nationwide distribution and sale.
- Evaluated relevant US import rules related to the product and built a product regulatory profile focused on relevant environmental and safety requirements.
- Analyzed regulatory and market-based restrictions and prohibitions related to chemical contents, identifying critical rules that would have severely limited products sales in some states.
- Developed a White Paper analyzing ongoing consumer demand in the US for products with environmentally preferable characteristics and how to meet that demand.