Food Safety and Quality
Balancing business success with regulatory readiness
- The Summary
- A small food company needing immediate help with safety and regulatory issues asks for AlterEcho’s industry expertise
- The Client
- A rural, artisanal food producer looking to grow its footprint in a competitive market
- The Rundown
- AlterEcho’s food safety and packaging experts quickly developed a plan to improve and update the company’s quality systems at its processing facility.
- We reviewed and updated all cleaning and sanitation protocols within the plant and implemented a robust environmental monitoring plan in order to detect contamination before it could possibly reach the consumer.
- We performed an in-depth Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspection, provided GMP training and updated and expanded the facility’s recordkeeping system, implementing a cloud-based storage system for data and methodologies.
- The result? The company has easily passed all regulatory safety and quality inspections and audits, and is continuing to grow.